вторник, юни 26, 2007

Violent Femmes - Kiss off

I need someone a person to talk to
someone who'd care to love
could it be you could it be you
situation gets rough then I start to panic
it's not enough it's just a habit
hey kid your sick well darling this is it
you can all just kiss off into the air
behind my back I can see them stare
they'll hurt me bad but I won't mind
they'll hurt me bad they do it all the time
yeah yeah they do it all the time
I hope you know this will go down
on your permanent record
oh yeah well don't get so distressed
did I happen to mention that I'm impressed
I take one one one cause you left me and
two two two for my family and
3 3 3 for my heartache and
4 4 4 for my headaches and
5 5 5 for my lonely and
6 6 6 for my sorrow and
7 7 for no tomorrow and
8 8 I forget what 8 was for and
9 9 9 for a lost god and
10 10 10 10 for everything
everything everything everything


Няма коментари: